Today, new technologies and business practices are evolving at a rapid pace. As a result, employers are looking for ways to enhance the skills of current employees in order to increase productivity and growth. PolymerOhio can help you develop and implement training programs for current employees who need new or upgraded skills.
PolymerOhio offers the following on-demand training courses at affordable prices:
Available Training Courses from The University of Akron APTS
The University of Akron’s College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering is an important partner of PolymerOhio. Their Akron Polymer Technical Services (APTS) division offers valuable training courses to workers in the polymer industry.
We are happy to include here a current list of the upcoming training courses from APTS.
- Understanding Dynamic Properties of Rubber and Rubber Products - 2 Day Course
- Testing of Rubber Processability and Dynamic Properties - 2 Day Course
- NEW COURSE! Polymer Additive Manufacturing - 2 Day Course
- Rubber Adhesion and Adhesives - 2 Day Course
- NEW COURSE! Automotive OEM Coatings Chemistry and Applications - 2 Day Course
- NEW COURSE! Flexible Electronics - 1 Day Course
- Elastomer Molding Technology - 2 Day Course
- NEW COURSE! Advanced Injection Molding - 2 1/2 Day Course
- Silicone Elastomers Technology and Fabrication Seminar - 4 Day Course
- NEW COURSE! Advanced Mold Flow Simulation - 2 Day Course
We also partner with many of the career centers, technical schools, community colleges and universities in Ohio to develop other training options that are customized to the needs of your workforce. Contact us for more information on implementing a training program at your organization.