October 31, 2018
Using Composites to Manufacture Innovative Products and Save Money
Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance, and Magnum Venus Products (MVP) in Partnership with IACMI – The Composites Institute invite you to attend Composite$ Innovation$! You do not want to miss this all new workshop focused on composite structure cost reduction innovations.
What You’ll See and Learn:
- Novel Dry Fiber Preforming Technology
- Injection Overmolding Demonstration
- Carbon / Epoxy Tooling Prepreg Demonstration
- Reverse Engineering and Polymeric Additive Tooling
- Vacuum Infusion Demonstraion
- Commercial Nano-Enhanced Composites
- Light RTM Demonstration
- Smart Conformal Tooling
- High Temperature Epoxy Tooling
- An Air Force Perspective on Needs for Low Cost Composite Structures
- And So Much More!
The Workshop will be held at the University of Dayton Research Institute (UDRI) and the National Composites Center in Dayton, OH during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, November 14 — 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, November 15 — 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Learn more and register to attend by clicking the button below.