Today, new technologies and business practices are evolving at a rapid pace. As a result, employers are looking for ways to enhance the skills of current employees in order to increase productivity and growth. PolymerOhio can help you develop and implement training programs for current employees who need new or upgraded skills.
Available Training Courses from The University of Akron APTS
The University of Akron’s College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering is an important partner of PolymerOhio. Their Akron Polymer Technical Services (APTS) division offers valuable training courses to workers in the polymer industry.
We are happy to include here a current list of the upcoming training courses from APTS.
- ONLINE COURSE: Organosilanes: The Link Between Polymers and Surfaces
- ONLINE COURSE: Color Theory and Applications
- Systematic Innovation for Six Sigma Black Belts and Lean Masters: An Introduction
- ONLINE COURSE: Polymer Science for Engineers
- ONLINE COURSE: Rubber Adhesion and Adhesives
- ONLINE COURSE: Introduction to Plastic Packaging
- ONLINE COURSE: Essentials of Rubber Science & Technology
- ONLINE COURSE: Rubber Molding Processes: Principles, Troubleshooting & Mold Design
- Polymers in Packaging
- ONLINE COURSE: Science and Technology of Fluoropolymers
We also partner with many of the career centers, technical schools, community colleges and universities in Ohio to develop other training options that are customized to the needs of your workforce. Contact us for more information on implementing a training program at your organization.