Today, new technologies and business practices are evolving at a rapid pace. As a result, employers are looking for ways to enhance the skills of current employees in order to increase productivity and growth. PolymerOhio can help you develop and implement training programs for current employees who need new or upgraded skills.
Available Training Courses from The University of Akron APTS
The University of Akron’s College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering is an important partner of PolymerOhio. Their Akron Polymer Technical Services (APTS) division offers valuable training courses to workers in the polymer industry.
We are happy to include here a current list of the upcoming training courses from APTS.
- Polymers in Packaging - 2 Day Course
- RPA Testing of Rubber Processability and Dynamic Properties - 2 Day Course
- Complete Injection Molding - 2 1/2 Day Course
- Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming - 1 Day Course
- Extrusion Compounding and Applications in the Food, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Industries - 2 Day Course
- Injection Molding and 3-D Printing - 2 Day Course
- Intrusion Molding and its Recycled Plastics Applications - 1 Day Course
- Aircraft Tire Technology - 1 Day Course
- Blown Film Extrusion and Cast Film Extrusion - 4 Day Course
- Making Properties and Profits: Twin Screw Extrusion Seminar - 2 Day Course
We also partner with many of the career centers, technical schools, community colleges and universities in Ohio to develop other training options that are customized to the needs of your workforce. Contact us for more information on implementing a training program at your organization.