Today, new technologies and business practices are evolving at a rapid pace. As a result, employers are looking for ways to enhance the skills of current employees in order to increase productivity and growth. PolymerOhio can help you develop and implement training programs for current employees who need new or upgraded skills.
PolymerOhio offers the following on-demand training courses at affordable prices:
Available Training Courses from The University of Akron APTS
The University of Akron’s College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering is an important partner of PolymerOhio. Their Akron Polymer Technical Services (APTS) division offers valuable training courses to workers in the polymer industry.
We are happy to include here a current list of the upcoming training courses from APTS.
- Making Properties and Profits: Twin Screw Extrusion Seminar - 2 Day Course
- Aircraft Tire Technology - 1 Day Course
- Color Theory and Applications - 2 1/2 Day Course
- ASTM Rubber Testing: Selecting, Performing and Interpreting ASTM Rubber Test Methods - 2 Day Course
- Complete Injection Molding - 2 1/2 Day Course
- Advanced Injection Molding - 2 1/2 Day Course
- Elastomer Molding Technology - 2 Day Course
- Understanding Thermoplastic Materials: Synthesis, Structure, and End Use Performance - 2 Day Course
- Plastic Material Selection and Testing - 2 Day Course
- An Introduction to Continuous Vulcanization And CV Processes - 1 Day Course
We also partner with many of the career centers, technical schools, community colleges and universities in Ohio to develop other training options that are customized to the needs of your workforce. Contact us for more information on implementing a training program at your organization.