Routsis: Design Engineer Training
This popular technical package combines 20 courses from the Routsis Part Design Series and the Mold Design and Moldmaking Series and also includes an injection molding library. Part Design lessons provide designers with an understanding of the design process.
This extensive interactive training program addresses many of the factors and concerns associated with part design. Mold Design and Moldmaking is a comprehensive training program that familiarizes participants with the different types of injection molds, contemporary machining methods and many of the available mold components. This course also provides the participant with a tool design methodology and sample mold specification guide for reference.
This comprehensive training package includes 20 to 32 hours of professional multimedia training with Study Guides.
COMPLETE PLASTICS PART DESIGN TRAINING SERIES
The Plastic Part Design Series provides engineers and technicians with an understanding of the plastic part design process. This extensive interactive training course also addresses many of the factors and concerns associated with part design. Dr. Robert Malloy, a respected author and professor at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, provided sources for these comprehensive interactive training programs.
COMPLETE MOLD DESIGN AND MOLDMAKING TRAINING SERIES
This comprehensive 9-part series was created with help from many of the world’s leading tool manufacturers and suppliers and is intended for tool designers, mold makers, engineers, part designers, and anyone involved in the tool procurement process. The Mold Design and Moldmaking Series familiarizes participants with the different types of injection molds, contemporary machining methods, and many of the available mold components. This course also provides the participant with a tool design methodology and a sample mold specification guide for reference.
COURSES INCLUDED IN THIS EXTENSIVE TRAINING PACKAGE
- An Introduction to Injection Molding
- Injection Molding Basics
- Part 1: Machine
- Part 2: Process
- Part 3: Molds
- Understanding Plastics
- Part Design Series
- Part 1: Product Development & the Prototype Process
- Part 2: Mechanical Behavior of Polymers
- Part 3: Mold Filling, Gating & Weld Lines
- Part 4: Shrinkage, Warpage, & Part Ejection
- Part 5: Mechanical Fasteners, Press & Snap Fits
- Part 6: Welding & Adhesives Bonding Technology
- Mold Design Series
- Part 1: Injection Mold Fundamentals
- Part 2: Mold Machining Methods 1
- Part 3: Mold Machining Methods 2
- Part 4: 2-Plate, 3-Plate, and Hot Runner Molds
- Part 5: Mold Bases, Tool Steels & Heat Treating
- Part 6: External and Internal Actions
- Part 7: Part Ejection, Venting and Cooling
- Part 8: Gating Methods
- Part 9: Runners, Filling Software & Design Process