Ohio is home to the most significant Polymer industry cluster in America. Therefore, it is not a coincidence that Universities across the state of Ohio offer programs to prepare students for a career in the Polymer industry.
Consider creating a partnership with these universities and their career centers to gain access to those students and expose them to job opportunities in your organization.
- University of Akron’s College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
- Bowling Green State University Center for Photochemical Sciences
- Case Western Reserve University Department of Macromolecular Science and Engineering
- Kent State Liquid Crystal Institute & Chemical Physics & Interdisciplinary Program
- Shawnee State Plastics Engineering Technology
- The Ohio State University Center for Advanced Polymer and Composite Engineering
- University of Dayton Research Institute
- University of Toledo Polymer Institute